A Happy yet Sad week.

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

Tomorrow, I will engage to Kahar. This week should be a happy week but suddenly became a hardest and sad week for us. My late cousin which I had mention before, is passed away last Tuesday after struggled with liver yet unknown disease. But, for me I think, it's better for her rather than being tormented with every pain she felt. Semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan yang beriman. Walaupun jasad terpisah jauh, tetapi arwah tetap berada dalam kenangan dan hati setiap kami sekeluarga.

Us, yang masih tertinggal di dunia ini semoga mendapat pengajaran daripada kejadian yang berlaku.
Al-Fatihah untuk arwah.

Welcome

Thanks for visiting! Check back regularly for updated stories, photos and advice! Noted that every photos I post some are belong to me and some aren't which I taken from other website and I will credit to the host.

Followers