Cinta Kau dan Aku

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

Do everyone keeping up with drama Cinta Kau dan Aku which is airing on TV1 every Thursday and Friday? I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with it! It has its romance, funny, misery and so on. The drama is adapted from a novel by Siti Rosmizah. 

Dulu, saya tidaklah minat sangat Sara Ali (act as Farisha) dan Fizz Fairuz (act as Farish) tapi bila start tengok mereka dalam drama tu, punya la saya menantikan drama tu. I've counted days to Thursday!

OST drama tu pun best juga! Sangat kena di hati! So for those yang belum tau, you can stream or watch it live at TV1 and RTM mobile. :)

Welcome

Thanks for visiting! Check back regularly for updated stories, photos and advice! Noted that every photos I post some are belong to me and some aren't which I taken from other website and I will credit to the host.

Followers